Top 5 North Shore Oahu Summer Activities.
- Learning to surf at Chun’s Reef with the North Shore Surf Girls -Learning to surf is a great wave for children to develop self-confidence as well as a healthy respect for the ocean, plus surfing is super fun!
- Learning to paddle board up the Anahulu River with the North Shore Surf Girls – paddle boarding is a great activity for people who are less athletic or just a bit nervous in the open ocean. It’s also a great way to visit sea turtles in their native habitat.
- Cooling off with shave ice at Matsumoto’s after surfing/paddle boarding with the North Shore Surf Girls – shave is a North Shore tradition and a must-do on a warm Hawaiian afternoon.
- Dinner at Haleiwa Joe’s after surfing/paddle boarding with the North Shore Surf Girls is a great way to unwind while watching the sunset over Haleiwa’s Boat Harbor. Note they also serve a delicious brunch on Sundays.
- Visiting Waimea Falls Park after surfing/paddle boarding with the North Shore Surf Girls – One of the top 8 botanical collections in the world, it’s a 2-mile walk to a waterfall that you can swim under. The water is cold by Hawaii’s standards so bring a towel.