1. Learn to surf and surf everyday you are here.
2. Watch the sunset every evening.
3. Visit Waimea Falls Park.
4. Drive out to Kaena Point.
5. Take a picture with a sea turtle, but don’t touch it.
6. Visit the Pool Bar at Turtle Bay Resort and have a maitai while watching the Sun set.
7. Eat dinner at Haleiwa Joe’s and Lui Benuos’s
8. Eat breakfast at Cafe Haleiwa, (avoid Sunday mornings – large local crowd)
9. Visit Pupukea Heau.
10. Pay very close attention to the warning signs posted by the lifeguards.