Surfing of course is number one! But we all knew that.
1. Watching the sunset over the waves in the month of November
2. Watching green sea turtles swimming around while you surf, swim, dive or walk on the beaches of the North Shore
3. Watching the final day of the Pipe Masters or the Quick Silver in Memory of Eddie Aikau at Waimea Bay.
4. Jumping off the rock at Waimea Bay
5. Paddling up the Anahulu River
6. Having a party on the beach at night with your friends
7. Watching kids jump off the Anahulu Bridge
8. Running in the sand – great way to stay in shape for surfing
9. Hunting for shells on the beach – you may be blessed and find a Sunrise shell
10. Breathing in the fresh ocean air!
Leave A Comment